How to contact us

I have a question about the services available to me
If you would like to enquire about the NHS services available, further information can be found by using the national service finder tools below:

Find services near you - NHS (

NHS services - NHS (

Alternatively, further information on our local providers may be found on their organisational websites. Please visit our services page for details of our providers.

If you have a question about GP services, dental services, community pharmacy service or community opthalmology services in Northamptonshire please contact our Patient Experience team at or on 01604 476777

If you would like to speak to someone about Continuing Healthcare for someone registered with a GP in Northamptonshire, please contact our Continuing Healthcare team at or telephone 0121 611 0640. Further information can be found using the Continuing Healthcare tab below.

I have got a question about my care
If you have a question about your care please talk to your care provider directly.

If you are unsure of who your health care provider is, please speak to your GP practice. For urgent advice and services please visit

I have a question about Northamptonshire ICB
If your enquiry relates to Northamptonshire ICB, you can reach us in the following ways:

By post

NHS Northamptonshire Integrated Care Board
Haylock House
Kettering Parkway
Venture Park
NN15 6EY

By email:

Alternatively, if you have an enquiry relating to one of the following matters please use the below to help direct your enquiry to the appropriate team. 

  • Freedom of Information
  • Complaints, concerns and compliments
  • Continuing Healthcare
  • Personalised Health Budgets
  • Media enquiries
  • Accreditation of suppliers for new contracts for elective services
  • ICB finance
  • Subject Access Request
  • Reporting fraud
  • Further information

For further information

If you have not been able to find the appropriate point to raise your query, please contact us at 01604 476777 so we may support you in navigating any question or comment you may have.